Wednesday 1 March 2017

InTune Recap

InTune Music Player

I started programming my InTune music player some time ago and was pleased with the way it was heading and with the introduction of MUIRoyale found I was able to incorporate a playlist.

Intune as it appeared on the 10th March 2013

I also struggled getting coverart to display but eventually overcame that issue as well and the software seemed to be coming along nicely.

For whatever reason, I can't remember why I just stopped working on it, today though I thought I'd get back to it, I recently set my Sam440ep up again after not using it for some time and thought this is the time to resume programming.

My problem was then where on earth are the files I need? Since stopping I have had a few new laptops, where I'd saved and possibly lost files.

Thankfully I've been able to find some of the artwork and I have an older version of my software but I'm hopeful that some files are saved on a MorphOS Powerbook I have hidden under the bed, unused for some time.

I'll be happy if within the next couple of days I can get to the position I was in on the 10th March 2013.

Everyone wish me luck at tracking down the files and getting back to the state it was over 4 years ago.

Michael Holmes

1 comment: